2013-04-09

Widgets

0 Just for laffs

Squishat | 12:41 PM

Ordered from Newest to Oldest

Dualism says, "Puzzlepirates.com has a virus. :/ You download it to your PC and all of a sudden you're stuck in front of your computer for 20 hours a day pretending to be a pirate. Be careful."


  • Sordkiller greeter chats, "whats it meen if u have pink name"
  • Valderino greeter chats, "It means yer a greeter!"
  • Mrpeep greeter chats, "it means youre a greeter"
  • Crickket greeter chats, "you should just log off now"


  • A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

    "What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."

    The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

    "Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."

    "Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

    "Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."

    "Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

    "Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them barnacled in my eye."

    "So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird barnacle!"

    "Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet." 

    Taken from Ye's Crew Page

  • Sest says, "Buying SY & WB's. Recruiting Pilly officers, paying 2k/battle win & 2k/recruit & 10K/10+ battle pilly."
    • This saddens me. ~S

  • Adelaidean officer chats, "I am being a bit selfish and just memming until its all done or I die whichever is first"
    • I'm sure anyone who has ever memmed the ocean or attempted to can sympathize with this statement. ~S

  • Moodyfay says, "What's the best way to double your money??"
  • Moodyfay says, "Fold it in half and put it in yer pocket!"


  • Blub says, "Tired of your old crew? The Independent life not suiting you? Well The Un-Lawful Redemption is currently hiring! Pirate guaranteed! And other positions ARE available. Send a Tell to me, Blub, if interested!"
  • Crickket says, "what if I'm just tired of you"
  • Crickket says, "and your message?"

  • Calmdownmate says, "ffs hurry the scupper up, christ sakes"
  • Squishat says, "to quote yourself, "calm down,mate""

  • Menoob officer chats, "can i get different title from urchin? im bored with that"
  • Menoob has been assigned the title of Wench in Cubelets.
  • Alpha laughs uncontrollably
  • Squishat says, "you're welcome"


  • Ye told Skeletoness, "hey need to ask you something"
  • Skeletoness tells ye, "no i wont marry u"

  • Lusty-east - not awake clearly has an effect on ypp... click "defeat the skellies " 12 times expecting to see werewolves

  • When directing him to this blog
  • Intner tells ye, "That background gave me cancer"

  • X shouts, "if you dont have 90minutes leave now or be put on our DNJ list."
    • pirateA says, "damn"
    • pirateA says, "89 minutes"
    • pirateB says, "damn I have 91 minutes :P"
    • pirateA says, "Can I have 1"
    • pirateA says, "pls"
    • pirateA says, "otherwise I'll get BJ'd"
    • pirateA says, "or something"

  • X says, "buying GF"
    • pirateA says, "one doesnt simply buy a girlfriend"
    • pirateA says, "bad joke"

Drag and drop image to address bar to view.^ lols. And sad lol. ~S

  • Pawnshop says, "are you a little low on poe ? want to sell or pawn some of your items ?come to Puzzle Pirates Pawn and Loan buying almost EVERYTHING  (event in NB)" 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!