2013-05-09

Widgets

0 I wonder how mg will react to this.

Squishat | 6:03 AM
Okay, so... when we started the blog background discussion...

Mg said:
I still think a background with hook on would be better...

So, with my very limited Photoshopping skills, I present to you....

Hook in love with Mg.



it took a surprisingly long time to do...Newfound respect for PSers. 

Mg, this is legitimately the first thing I've created with PS. 

I should add his pirate ship in the background... Let me know what you think :P

Also... this is purely for fun xD it isn't serious xD 

Btw, that is the actor Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook in ABC's hit fantasy drama Once Upon a Time. 

Benazo tells ye, "in the bubble though"
Benazo tells ye, "mg should be dreaming of me!"

Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!