2013-07-22

Widgets

0 Furnishing - How to have it posted

Squishat | 12:42 AM

Furnishing/Decorating Section

Hey! Did you know we had a Furnishing/Decorating section on the blog?

Not only is it great for getting ideas, but it's also fun to see what others have designed :)

We'd love to see your creations!

What can I submit?

You can submit house or ship decorations... or anything really that you're really proud of and would like to show off xD

Keep in mind that it is for others to enjoy, so do try to make it have a theme, and appealing to others :)

Do I have to be a crewbie?

Not really, no xD As long as you submit your links to me, I'll be happy to share your awesome decorations!

Step by Step 

I made this video a few months ago as a simple how-to for submitting albums to the blog :)

Just leave your album link in the comments, and I'll be glad to post it for you!

Or, if you prefer, I'll add you as temp author to the blog and you can submit it under your own name ;)



 
We reserve the right to reject any albums that do not meet the criteria or our standards.

Edit: Oh god this video is horrible and doesn't meet my standards. I have to redo this. Asap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!