2013-07-06

Widgets

0 YPP Dreams - Greeter Chat version

Squishat | 8:31 AM
New type of post! I know I have some REALLY. Wacky ones.

Valderino greeter chats, "I once had a dream that Y!PP was purchased by Microsoft and they installed Bing into the sunshine widget so we could search through our booty easier..."

Not a bad dream except for the Bing! part...

Menoob greeter chats, "i have a dream that i spend half of my life here. and then i realised it wasnt a dream"

True dat.

Crickket greeter chats, "I dreamed my house was burning down but I wouldn't leave the computer because Cryo was at stake, so you should job for us so I can have calmer dreams"

Kay, not sure about the validity of this one... some sort of subliminal "Job for us" advertisement?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!